Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Update: Between homes

Pardon the delay between posts.  I haven't really been up to anything "blog-worthy" lately.  But, here's a wrap-up of what's been going on:
  • 7/15/10 -  My last day at work in Greensboro.
  • 7/24/10 -  Raleigh Relocation Phase I.  Heavy furniture and most of my clothes made it safely to Raleigh.
  • 7/25/10 -  I moved some items from car to house (hey, progress is progress).
  • 7/26/10 -  Headed back to Greensboro to finish packing kitchen and clean up apt.  This is my least favorite part about moving out.  No matter what I do, there's always something left to pick up, wipe or vacuum.
  • 7/27/10 -  Had a wonderful lunch with women from my old job.  We went to the Olive Garden, one of my favorite restaurants.  I have to share a pic of what I had:
Portobello mushroom-filled ravioli in a creamy smoked cheese and sun-dried tomato sauce.
(It was delicious, by the way.)

There was an After Gateway board meeting scheduled for tonight, but power to the building was interrupted due to a storm.  No worries, I get to see my AGI friends on Thursday at the prom!

Once I return -- sometime between today and this Friday -- and get settled in I'll have lots more to post from Raleigh.  :)

Oh, and I'll be posting a few pics from my Fourth of July trip.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. OK, Kia - Time for a Washington up-date I think!
    Hope all is going well, keep up the hard work. Love Susan

    ReplyDelete